Lucky Farm is not a luxury resort but that's not what we were looking for. We truly enjoyed JP's tour of the extensive and varied 'farm,' the delicious fruit on the breakfast table, and Johnsie's cooking. The location is handy to beaches along the coast, it was economical accommodation and a slice of Hawaiian living. The kitchen for guest use was not a full kitchen and was somewhat primitive and open air, and we did not use it. True, our farmhouse rooms were close to the highway but at night traffic was all but non-existent and didn't keep us awake until early in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at a working Kona Coffee Farm! Enjoy a full cooked breakfast accompanied by fresh fruits from the farm. Try the macadamia nuts right out of the back yard. Snorkel, scuba dive, kayak, or hike at the nearby beaches. Beach equipment, guest kitchen. Free Wi-fi internet access. The Coffee Barn now has an in-room fridge & microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Pomaika'i "Lucky" Farm B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Hotel Captain Cook
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Pomaika'i "Lucky" Farm B&B Hawaii/Captain Cook