This is the best deal on this side of the island. We stayed for 2 days and loved it. The rooms are a bit on the older side, but they are clean. The staff was so great!! Overall, the hotel had great character and beautiful gardens on the property. Very close to the botanical gardens. The pork chops in the restaurant were fabulous. We will definitely be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manago Hotel is located in Captain Cook Town on the slopes of Mauna Loa at an elevation of 1,350 ft. It overlooks the beautiful Kealakekua Bay, and the ancient Hawaiian Place of Refuge in Honaunau. This is an ideal location with cool, quiet nights and sunny days, where travelers can relax and sleep comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Manago Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manago Hotel Captain Cook
- Manago Captain Cook
- Manago Hotel Hawaii/Captain Cook