“Wonderful Stop!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Wonderful Stop!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch as was on the side of the highway on our way back from the national park. Best coffee we had on the island from a local grower's cooperative. Our local grown salads were great and my husband's fresh caught Ono was delish. Also had the malasadas as they still had some left and also very good. Prices were reasonable for the area (and compared to our home state of Alaska) and the service was top notch. A family run operation and a lovely diner atmosphere.

San Francisco, California
“A solid cafe”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

It has tasty food although it takes a while for the food to come out. Reasonable prices too. If you just want regular well prepared food, this is a safe bet.

Visited July 2014
Fair Oaks, California
“Wonderful Breakfast and People”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We returned here after the first visit because it has everything you are looking for in breakfast. Homemade bread and jams, great food, nice people, decent pricing.
You can't go wrong if you eat here.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Michal3333
Sydney, Australia
“A lovely Cafe.”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I were travelling to the Volcanoes National park and stopped here for breakfast. It was lovely. It is a family run business and the staff are very friendly. We are from Australia. They said they didn't get many Australian's at the cafe. The food was delicious. We were given some malasada's to try whilst our breakfast cooked. They were yummy. I had the coconut syrup and macadamia nut pancakes, which were delicious. My son loved the banana pancakes. We all enjoyed our breakfasts. Prices reasonable. The cafe was very clean and friendly. If I am ever back on Hawaii Island, will definitely go back here for a meal.

Visited April 2014
Simi Valley
“Malassadas in Kona!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had to try malassadas before going back home! And this place had them! Based on other reviews, they normally run out around 11am, but we got lucky and got the lat batch! They are 6 for $5! You can just have that and a cup of their Kona coffee and you would be good! They were warm and were dusted in sugar. I heard that other malassadas have cream in them, or can be dusted with cinnamon sugar, but there was no option here. My son needed lunch and ordered the chicken katsu and he said, it's the best he's had! You can get it with 3 different sauces and I think he got the Korean style. My husband had the Ono...fish was fresh! And I had the loco Moco with spam instead of hamburger patty...also very good! Very low key atmosphere...super friendly and nice...it's the only place in Kona to get malassadas!

Visited June 2014