Ka'awa Loa Plantation is a great place to stay on the sunny side of Big Island. We stayed in the suite which is just fabulous. Everything's very tidy and clean and very tastefully furnished. Very nice veranda which is accessible for all guests with great view of the ocean +jacuzzi+ sauna in the garden. Greg and Michael are perfect hosts and their breakfast is just great. It felt like home. We can recommend it a 100%. Good price-value. We'd definetely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Ka'Awa Loa Plantation Hawaii/Captain Cook