This was our first trip to Hawaii and we were so lucky to start our trip here. We were welcomed like family into a spacious, well appointed home. The inn keepers were warm, enthusiastic, and helpful. There was always someone to offer advice, make a reservation, or just chat about the day. Our favorite things here??? Early morning coffee watching the bay and planning our day. Sitting on the lanai chatting with guests. The outdoor shower- what a treat! A bit out of the main town, but there are SO many great things to do within a short drive. JUst down the hill is Manini BEach- gorgeous coral and lava rock pebble beach- we saw our first sea turtle there. Stop at the local farmers markets to sample local foods, produce, crafts. Don't miss the Coffee Shack or the Kava rstaurant in town for great Hawaiin food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Ka'Awa Loa Plantation Hawaii/Captain Cook