My husband and I really enjoyed Ka'awa Loa Plantation. We stayed there from August 27th to 31st in the cottage. We really enjoyed the cottage and liked the privacy it gave us. I think on our next visit we will stay in the suite. It was amazing to say the least. The property is so relaxing and Greg and Michael were fantastic hosts. The breakfasts were fantastic and not your typical little spread of breads, but fresh eggs, pancakes, all kinds of fruit, yogourt, jams anything you could basically want was there. Michael even made a pineapple upside down cake which was fantastic. The hot tub was also great. We enjoyed it one night while watching the stars. I can't say enough good things about Ka'awa Loa. We will definitely return and recommend it to anyone travelling to the Big Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Ka'Awa Loa Plantation Hawaii/Captain Cook