Our stay at the Ka'awa Loa Plantation was wonderful. The suite is huge and reasonably priced - great for romantic getaways. The plantation has a great view and wonderful surroundings. The hosts are friendly and very helpful. We really enjoyed talking to them. The breakfast was very nice - full of fresh tropical fruits. We've stayed at big hotels (Hilton) and B&Bs on the Big Island and we highly recommend staying at B&Bs like the Ka'awa Loa Plantation. It is a nicer stay and much cheaper. The Ka'awa Loa Plantation is one of the best B&Bs we've stayed at and we plan on coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Ka'Awa Loa Plantation Hawaii/Captain Cook