We had a delightful five day stay at Ka'awa Loa. We stayed in the cottage, which may be a little more funky than the main house, but has more privacy. Ka'awa Loa is not a resort, but a lovely guest house, and outstanding in its category. Michael & Greg are exceedingly gracious hosts. The location is great -- close to excellent beaches and away from some of the more crowded areas. It is a fine place to stay while exploring the Big Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Ka'Awa Loa Plantation Hawaii/Captain Cook