We really enjoyed our stay at the plantation. My partner and I are not normally B&B people. Don't want to have to talk to others at breakfast. You don't have to join in as you can eat out on the veranda but the other guests were friendly. Michael and Greg are as warm and helpful as everyone else has described. The home is beautiful and the view superb. The breakfasts were tropical and very tasty. Not a place for kids but that is why we enjoyed it. I can't recommend it more highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Ka'Awa Loa Plantation Hawaii/Captain Cook