A great place for a tropical escape. Right behind the Inn is a large waterfall. And just steps beyond the Inn is a panoramic view over Hilo and the ocean. Its just far enough out of Hilo to allow you to Zen out, but close enough to let you dive into the city life when you want. The rooms are comfortable and attractively decorated. My girlfriend and I were here only one night but would've loved to spend at least a few more days here. Highly recommended if you're visiting the Big Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Whether you come for relaxation, adventure or both, nothing quite prepares you for how much you find of each. Those seeking adventure are invited to sign up with the Kulaniapia Adventures team for a guided, 120 foot rappel down our namesake waterfall. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings providing accommodations ranging from standard/waterfall view rooms and family suites, to fully detached cottages and a Pagoda Guest House with a full kitchen. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii