The private grounds include fabulous waterfalls with the best view from our Maile room. There are walks with magnificent bamboo, macadamia and monkeypod trees. Wonderful cooked breakfasts. No need for A/C because of great breezes. Beautiful, comfortable communal living room. Rooms are tiny with little room for luggage and it takes 15 minutes to drive to the main road. Totally worth it for the feeling of being on a beautifully maintained country estate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings. The residence, which includes our largest family suite, the Jade Cottage with a private covered lanai, the Pagoda Guest House with it’s own kitchen, and the Harmony House with some of the best waterfall views. Breakfast is provided daily and included with your room rate. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. Mention our tripadvisor add and we will give you a 10% discount. (Only when booking directly with us) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii