This Inn was awesome. We stayed in the Hibiscus Rome 4 nights. We had a queen bed, bathroom and a screened in porch. It overlooked the 120 ft waterfall. It was beautiful. There is no air conditioner but a ceiling fan and the screen porch let you hear the fall all night. It was GREAT! It had coffee available at 7:00 and breakfast from 8-9. You had a person who would fix you things for breakfast like Macadenia Nut waffles-great, any type of eggs, fruit, Passion juice, bread, bagels etc. It was nice to meet other people staying there expecially during breakfast. I think any one going to the Big Island should stay at this place. To get there, have the Inn on their website give you directions. We came in at 9:00 at night and had no trouble getting there.It is 4 miles away from downtown Hilo. Not any city noise. The owner came every day and talked to us. All the people working there are GREAT. LOVED THE PLACE!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Whether you come for relaxation, adventure or both, nothing quite prepares you for how much you find of each. Those seeking adventure are invited to sign up with the Kulaniapia Adventures team for a guided, 120 foot rappel down our namesake waterfall. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings providing accommodations ranging from standard/waterfall view rooms and family suites, to fully detached cottages and a Pagoda Guest House with a full kitchen. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii