This is the place to stay near Hilo! The scenery is spectacular, as most rooms have views of Kulaniapia Falls. There are trails to the verdant pool below the Falls, which allow inn residents a refreshing dip. The rooms are tastefully decorated in Oriental decor, and the breakfasts were delightful. Wifi access is spotty, however the views are a welcome exchange for an hour missing from the internet. The hosts were extremely gracious, hosting a dinner for stranded residents when Hurricane Iselle hit the island on our last night. This place is a gem!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Whether you come for relaxation, adventure or both, nothing quite prepares you for how much you find of each. Those seeking adventure are invited to sign up with the Kulaniapia Adventures team for a guided, 120 foot rappel down our namesake waterfall. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings providing accommodations ranging from standard/waterfall view rooms and family suites, to fully detached cottages and a Pagoda Guest House with a full kitchen. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii