My husband and I had arrived on the Big Island on Tuesday 8/5/14 to begin our Honeymoon and by the following Saturday had to find another place due to Hurricane Iselle. We both felt incredibly lucky to have found the Inn at Kulaniapia Falls. From the moment we arrived, the staff were very gracious and accommodating. When we stepped into our room, the view from the bedroom window took our breath away. We could see the falls from our window. The room was exquisitely furnished and incredibly clean. We looked forward to the continental breakfast every morning and conversation with the staff at the Inn. When we told them we had an early departure and would not be able to have breakfast, "Brit" was so kind by leaving a "care package" of fruit and muffins in the refrigerator for us to take with us. The scenery around the Inn is spectacular, but I could go on and on. Simply put - Michael and I would stay there again, and recommend the Inn to anyone, without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Whether you come for relaxation, adventure or both, nothing quite prepares you for how much you find of each. Those seeking adventure are invited to sign up with the Kulaniapia Adventures team for a guided, 120 foot rappel down our namesake waterfall. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings providing accommodations ranging from standard/waterfall view rooms and family suites, to fully detached cottages and a Pagoda Guest House with a full kitchen. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii