“Small place - great burritos”
Review of Bueno Burrito - CLOSED

Bueno Burrito
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Hilo Style Mexican Food
Description: Hilo Style Mexican Food
Reviewed 24 August 2013

This is mostly a take away place, but do they have great burritos!!
The owner told me he was going fishing for Mahi Mahi and the next day I had a Mahi Mahi burrito. Very friendly service, a god laugh and great food. Stock up with a box and head for the beach picninc!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

The burritos were alright after we passed it a few times because the location has not updated. It is like a "low rent" Chipotle, not bad just less. My shrimp burrito was served with the tails still on, so every other bite I was fishing through my food to find them before I ate. There are a few tables outside on the sidewalk and you can enjoy downtown Hilo.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Delicious kahlua pork nachos and super friendly people. They have a large menu with fresh ingredients. A great place to eat in Hilo!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Chanced on this place (the one at 301 Keawe St) passing through Hilo and was delighted. Fantastic, fresh and healthy Mexican food. Such great value too. Good vegetarian options. Friendly service. Loved it so much that we went back When we passed through on our way home.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Really great burrito. They make the burrito exactly to your specifications. Lots of delicious options they offer to put on for you. The owners and staff are very friendly.