We loved staying at the Hale Kai B&B. The room was very comforable and spacious. We loved having a table and chairs inside and outside to watch the whales from. The breakfasts were so delicious, and the hospitality so welcoming. We enjoyed eating breakfast with the other guests who shared their Big Island experiences. I highly rrecommend this facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront accommodations with a spectacular, panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and Hilo Bay. Enjoy a delicious breakfast while watching surfers, dolphins, and seasonal humpback whales. Relax in the evening to the sound of the surf. Four oceanfront rooms available, each with private bathroom, free WiFi, cable TV, fresh flowers, lanai, and access to pool and hot tub. Quiet, peaceful location 2 miles north of Hilo Town, just 10 minutes to the airport. Smoke-free property. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hale Kai Hawaii Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Kai Hawaii b&b
- Hale Kai Hawaii Hotel Hilo
- Hale Kai Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Hilo