“Wow. Go there asap.”

Prabha's Indian Garden
Ranked #75 of 246 Restaurants in Hilo
Cuisines: Indian
Description: This is a new Indian Restaurant. It's main feature is the buffet, available lunch and dinner. All food is organic. Especially caters to vegans. No eggs, meat used. We went there for the weekday lunch buffet.
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I eat a lot of Indian food. My friend lived in India off and on. We both agree, this is EXCELLENT Indian food, and a great value. Also, the people are super nice. I'd highly recommend it to anyone - vegan or not. The flavors are just astounding. I will be back!

There are newer reviews for Prabha's Indian Garden

Reviewed 7 April 2013

They really take pride in their food. The hot bar has delicious options. I really enjoy the fresh ingredients and flavors.