“Great Fish Tacos.”

Ranked #175 of 250 Restaurants in Hilo
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Located in the Prince Kuhio Plaza.
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Great Fish Tacos.

MauiTacosHawaii, Guest Relations Manager at Maui Tacos Hilo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Jimmy,

Thank you for being a valued guest and your review of our Baja Grilled Fish Tacos. I will make sure to send off to the local staff for review. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

I sometimes stop here when I'm on this side of the island. Decent food. I was honestly surprised by the quality. I thought is was fast food, but I'm not quite sure, because the quality was high. I know I ate it fast!

Dave,

Thank you for being a valued guest and your review you left for the Maui Tacos in Hilo. I will make sure to send off to the local staff for review. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Located in the mall next to the movies makes this an ideal location for a snack after the movies . The Tacos are wonderful and adult beverages are avaiable. Drawbacks are that it is in the mall and seating is not very private. It can be noisy when throngs of people are swarming by during the day.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

Even though it's not a "restaurant", this is my most favorite restaurant on the island.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

The best place at Prince Kuhio Plaza to eat in my opinion if you like Mexican. Right next to the theaters so grab a bite to eat while you wait for your movie to start.