“Above average Italian w/ big servings”
Review of Pescatore - CLOSED

Pescatore
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We arrived hungry and left satisfied. Our salads were crisp and dry. The pasta was done al dente. The entrees were delicious and served in large quantity. Service was professional and attentive. The wine list featured no name brands but our wine turned out fine.
This place is located in old downtown and parking can be challenging.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

The menu is limited but the food is very tasty. Watch what you order because they ask if you want soup or salad but it's not included with your meal. They charged us an additional $7 for the salad. Everything was good but not worth the cost of the meal.

1  Thank Les S
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Boy, Cafe Pesto was a zoo...so we decided to look elsewhere for lunch, and sure glad we did.

I had the Ahi caesar salad and was quite happy with it.

My wife had the Ono in the lemon caper sauce with the eggplant parmigiana and pasta. Very tasty.

Reasonably priced lunch. Friendly waitress.

A great value and tasty as well.

1  Thank Ken T
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Odd hits and misses…a couple of us ordered the spinach salad and it was devoured with great gusto…very fresh with giant tomato slices on top. I ordered the Caesar salad and it was a soggy mess. Had little if any flavor to it and the lettuce was wallowing in a watery broth of who knows what. We also ordered a pizza and it was fine….nothing to write mama about, but fine. They were not overly busy but the Caesar came out quite a bit after the rest of the salads had been half consumed. I'd walk around the corner to Tina's!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I ordered a pasta dish but requested they hold the chicken (I'm a vegetarian). The dish came out the first time and the kind wait staff twirled around before delivering it realizing that it's not supposed to have chicken. He dropped it off in the kitchen and came back a few minutes later. Still, with chicken! The kitchen staff just tried to pick the pieces out and must have missed some. This is deception! I shared my wife's dinner which was good enough.