“Love it!”

Yogurtland
Ranked #12 of 15 Dessert in Hilo
“Love it!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Always a lot of varieties to choose from and always new flavors to try. Lots of toppings - all seem relatively fresh - decent staff, decent price. I guess they had a problem with people taking too many samples since the sample cups are now behind the counter - don't blame them

Visited January 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Yogurtland to eat dessert. Yogurt was delicious and the toppings were excellent. We found employees to be friendly and the place to be clean and comfortable.

“I used to go here...”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

...until I saw some young lady sampling all the yogurt with a cup, scraping off the yogurt, licking the cup and repeating the processes. I told an employee who proceeded to watch the young adult do this and do nothing about it. I understand not all restaurants are clean, but this is out of line and since no employee did anything about it means I will not be going back here again.

• Visited November 2013