“A walk in the clouds”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A walk in the clouds”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

On a day w/a tropical storm it was awesome to enjoy free coffee, knowledgeable staff & a walk "in the clouds" at one point. Go in the AM for dry tour or enjoy an afternoon light rain after snorkling.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Sonia E

Plano, Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Informative tour and great for coffee lovers”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Must see if you are a coffee lover! The hostess took her time and walked us around the property, saw the leaves and how they are roasted to the final powder production. Learned never to buy dark roasted coffee. Do take home original Kona coffee - expensive but precious. Drive to coffee plantation was exotic.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank dssrriri
Sydney, Australia
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Kona coffee”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

First I must admit I don't like kona coffee but I did enjoy going to kona coffee house where you are made to feel most welcome and I found I did like tasting the different coffees as much as you wanted lovely shop with plenty of goodies to buy very clean toilets and a amazing view they have and old tree that they have carved that was amazing as well you could easy spend a couple of hours here but they do have a lot of tour busers pulling in but they work it on one pulls out the other pulls in so not so many people all at once

Visited April 2013
2 Thank sandra k
Broomfield, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great to see the product being grown on the property and then tasting it!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We really enjoyed taking this self guided tour and then sampling the AMAZING Kona coffee at the end. The chocolate covered coffee beans are to die for! They are only open weekdays so plan accordingly. It's a free tour and everyone behind the scenes is working very hard but will gladly stop to answer your questions! It only took us about 20 minutes to walk through with children in tow, taste and shop! We'll definitely swing back by next time we're on the island. Mahalo!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tiff2010_10
Michigan
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Very Informative”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I love coffee so this was a good choice for me to try. I was traveling alone, so I was hoping for a outcome. The Tour guy answered all my questions. Showed us the fields, roasting process and lots of tasting. I loved this trip but bought too much coffee.

Visited May 2013