Such a nice, secluded place! We stayed there for just one night, but it was very relaxing. When we've been there, the policy was that you have to tell in advance if you want to stay for dinner. We forgot to tell them. Honokaa, the closest town is very small. If you don't stay in the B&B, you can go there for the dinner and maybe eat at café il mondo, where we had good time. Anyway, back to the topic: the owner is very nice and friendly, she offered us an appetizer, before dinner, that we appreciated. The room are tidy and clean, the property is beautiful and well mantained. And the breakfast was delicious. I couldn't ask more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A remote yet luxurious bed and breakfast on the big island of Hawaii. Located in beautiful Ahualoa above the town of Honokaa, Waianuhea's five guest rooms combine a sense of remote retreat with modern convenience and sumptuous furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waianuhea Hotel Honokaa
- Waianuhea Bed And Breakfast
- Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast Hawaii/Honokaa