This is a modern, comfortable home, well well WELL off the beaten track. This side of the island is so rural and almost cold...but the lovely fireplace, wine and hors d'oeuvres made it warm and cozy. We added the optional dinner which was exceptionally tasty (and very handy). Homemade Lavendar ice cream, with Grand Marnier and Waimea strawberries...amazing. I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A remote yet luxurious bed and breakfast on the big island of Hawaii. Located in beautiful Ahualoa above the town of Honokaa, Waianuhea's five guest rooms combine a sense of remote retreat with modern convenience and sumptuous furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waianuhea Hotel Honokaa
- Waianuhea Bed And Breakfast
- Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast Hawaii/Honokaa