Waianuhea is one of our favorite B&Bs we have ever stayed it. One of the worst storms in years came through the area while we were staying here, and we could hardly leave the property. Usually this would drive me crazy, but at Waianuhea, it was a pleasure. They seem to have thought of everything—from their fabulous movie library to happy hour apps and wine to the hot tub with the outstanding view. The staff here was some of the best I have ever met anywhere, and the hospitality from all of them seemed truly genuine, not like just a job. When we were rained in one night, we were treated to homemade pizzas, wine, and kale salad, none of which we were charged for. And the breakfasts? Incredible—way above our expectations. Waianuhea turned our disappointing (because of weather) weekend into a memorable and lovely experience. Our only caveats are to bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper (because the bedrooms are near the common areas) and arrive during the day if you can because the property is difficult to find (even with their excellent directions). Highest recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A remote yet luxurious bed and breakfast on the big island of Hawaii. Located in beautiful Ahualoa above the town of Honokaa, Waianuhea's five guest rooms combine a sense of remote retreat with modern convenience and sumptuous furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waianuhea Hotel Honokaa
- Waianuhea Bed And Breakfast
- Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast Hawaii/Honokaa