This was our second stay at Waianuhea, after seven years.
The rooms were comfortable as ever, with fireplaces for the chill at night.
The jacuzzi in the backyard was a great fun. If it is clear, you can see the observatories up on Mauna Kea.
Maybe because of the solar system, we sometimes could not had enough hot water at the shower.
Appetizers, served in the main room before dinner, were quite good. Wines were also good.
We took the dinner course, which they did not have before, and found them so, so delicious: the choices of materials, the way of cooking, all were delicate and perfect.
Breakfast was also sophisticated.
Waianuhea is not only a good B&B, but must be also one of the best restaurant in Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A remote yet luxurious bed and breakfast on the big island of Hawaii. Located in beautiful Ahualoa above the town of Honokaa, Waianuhea's five guest rooms combine a sense of remote retreat with modern convenience and sumptuous furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waianuhea Hotel Honokaa
- Waianuhea Bed And Breakfast
- Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast Hawaii/Honokaa