The building is stunning. Our room had the most comfortable bed and pillows we've ever found. Breakfast was beautifully prepared, tasty, and filling. The amenities were very complete, and the location was very nicely removed into the countryside. It was a bit of a surprise to find ourselves near cows and roosters on neighboring properties, because Waianuhea is so contemporary and fancy. Their web site certainly conveys the sense of space and ultra-modern luxury accurately. They had a very complete selection of foods and drinks at the common kitchen. The location was convenient to Honokaa, Waimea, and the Waipio Valley, and an easy drive over to Hilo or over the Kohala Mountain Road, but a pretty long drive direct from the Kona airport in the late afternoon/early evening (take 190 as far as Waimea, not 19, and that should help the drive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A remote yet luxurious bed and breakfast on the big island of Hawaii. Located in beautiful Ahualoa above the town of Honokaa, Waianuhea's five guest rooms combine a sense of remote retreat with modern convenience and sumptuous furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waianuhea Hotel Honokaa
- Waianuhea Bed And Breakfast
- Waianuhea Bed & Breakfast Hawaii/Honokaa