“SWEET Zip” 5 of 5 bubbles

9-Line Zipline Experience
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Honomu
“SWEET Zip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Extremely awesome staff. It was apparent they enjoyed their jobs. Not once did I feel rushed. The sights and scenery were amazing. Highly recommend and I will definitely make a return trip. Totally worth the drive from Kona.

Honolulu
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“WHAT A ZIP a MUST do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Outstanding
Orchids to Umauma Falls and Zip Lines

Accolades & aloha to all the staff of a super attraction from a new zipper & veteran hotelier
visited August 2013
It has Ohana, aloha, & safety, and competence
Some number of years ago, the travel industry called good and bad customer letters "orchid" and "onion" letters. Well, this is an orchid letter. It is one of my rare, favorable commentaries on travel industry service in America today. For some time, have believed that old-fashioned hard work and professionalism and the standards and criteria that make America great have long since either disappeared or perhaps gone overseas to the Far East. Clearly this is not the case with the fine people and staff of Umauma Zip Lines

Umauma has professionals, that appreciate the guests and have not become the indolent types the USA has in abundance.
Please tell your GM, it is always a pleasure in any walk of life or endeavor to see professionalism demonstrated. The staff are all professional especially Tina, Joel, Kevin and Kaika. One Zip rider was scared to death - after the second Zip ride; she was waving and totally exuberant - what a change. Please pass the word to others too.

Wish we got more photos or a video - now we have to go back - smile

We are converts

P T Brent

Visited August 2013
Goodyear, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best and Beautiful Zip Lines!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Our family truly enjoyed this breathtaking experience. Zip lining over waterfalls and canyons was incredibly fun and memorable. We HIGHLY recommend this company. The guides are funny and take safety seriously. GREAT DAY!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank news2jen
West Chester, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ziplining is the way to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

We did this while on Hilo for the day. It was well worth it! I've zip lined in Dominica before and it was fun, but this was far better in every aspect. The guides are what really made the experience wonderful. They were very funny, safe, patient, helpful, etc. I didn't get the feeling they were blowing sunshine up my.... Well, you know. I think they really enjoyed their job, and it showed. They showed us how to do forward flips, zip lining upside down, etc. they were just great! The views were amazing, the office staff were great. The whole thing was wonderful and I'd do it again on my next trip here in a heartbeat! Oh yeah, I brought three kids along. Two are almost 9, and they had a blast because of the guides. Do it, and tip guys well. They will take good care of you!

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Umauma Falls Ziplining-totally awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

This was one of the highlights of my trip, an adrenaline rush for me and my extremely adventurous teenage nephew. The views were astounding, the guides amazing, and now zipping is my new thrill. I felt completely safe and even zipped upside down with the encouragement of one of the guides. I cannot recommend this enough and I will return to zip with them on my next trip. Mahalo guys, you rock!!!

Visited June 2013