“Biggest cinnamon bun I've ever seen!”
Review of Mr. Ed's Bakery

Mr. Ed's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Honomu
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stopped here after a trip to Akaka Falls and we were impressed! They had many awesome goodies to choose from. My daughter loved the huge rootbeer-flavoured shave ice she had and my husband enjoyed his giant cinnamon bun. I was torn between the Kona coffee flavoured ice cream and the cinnamon bun, but the bun won out. It was big enough to be a snack and breakfast the next day ( in theory anyways : ) !)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stopped in because the place is famous for its jams and flavored butters. You can taste as many as you like and they'll ship them back to the mainland if you'd like. The real standout though was the lilikoi shortbread cookies. The were moist and just the right combination of sweet and tart. I could eat them every day for the rest of my life.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I've stopped at Mr. Ed's Bakery several times and all their baked items are great: cinnamon swirl bread, monkey bread, cookies. They have an amazing selection of jams...got to try those next.

1  Thank Konakine
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Every imaginable type of tropical preserve. Full sugar, half sugar and sugar -free. Helpful staff will offer samples and help you make a choice that's right for you.

1  Thank TwoMiddleAgers
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Definitely worth a stop on your way to or from Akaka Falls. Nice selection of baked goods. Also selling lots of jellies and jams. Shave ice sold here, too. Outside tables available to eat your goodies. Quaint little town and area.

1  Thank joaniemaria