“Mud Pie to Die for!”

Paniolo Country Inn
Ranked #31 of 72 Restaurants in Waimea
Reviewed 3 June 2014

They serve one of my all-time weaknesses! A homemade Mud Pie that is absolutely to die for. Heading there now for breakfast as we have heard great things about their morning meals!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Found this place one morning on my way to HILO. Glad I did! Food was great, real good waiter.
Quaint but different!!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I've been coming here since the 1980's and have never been disappointed. Nothing fancy, just good tasting food at a fair price. My favorite is the BBQ chicken. And, don't forget to take get some homemade chocolate chip/mac nut cookies for the road.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We tried this place just to try something different. The food was good, but nothing special. The service was typical for a diner. Not sure we'd be back when you have options like Village Burger and Hawaiian Style Café right around the corner.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I only go there if Hawaiian Style is closed or has too long of a line. The service is just like the food, make sure you sit in plain sight.