“Delicious food and excellent service! ”
Review of Red Water Cafe

Red Water Cafe
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Waimea
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: Sushi, International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A multi-cultural blend of dishes, using the best ingredients this beautiful island has to offer.The Red Water Cafe was created to offer opportunities for residents and visitors on the Island of Hawaii to enjoy dining and catering of the finest cuisine. Whether it is our dining, catering or personal chef services, we are dedicated to pleasing our customers with creative multi-cultural dishes including Hawaii regional, Asian inspired and other cuisines.
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here last week and we were pleasantly surprised at the breadth of menu options. When our food came, both dishes were delicious and flavorful.
I recommend this place to anyone that wants an excellent meal. Our server was attentive, friendly, and very knowledgeable about all of the dishes as well. Overall, a great experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

After dining there, I was surprised on some of the low rated reviews I had read. We took a chance, had no reservations but took the drive up from Kona anyway. The Hostess said all tables were reserved but managed to move folks around and make it work. The Server was very friendly and knew his food and wine. We loved the rustic atmosphere. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I got the soup de jour: loaded baked potato. It was so good, just the right amount of everything in it. A comfort food for sure. Also had the burger-cooked just right and had the freshest tomatoes I've had on a burger! The waitress was great!! Overall a wonderful place to lunch and I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Brianne P
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This restaurant is excellent. The food and service cannot be beat. The prices are good. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stopped by here on the way back from Waipi'o Valley. What great food! We had the ribs with a guava glaze, spicy tuna roll and calamari with a spicy sauce. As we sat down, we were served some spiced edamame beans which I couldn't get enough of.

Everything was delicious! The wasabi mash with the ribs were a great accompaniment and the calamari was nice and crispy. Since it was happy hour, the meals were very reasonably priced.

But the best was the service. Our waiter (unfortunately we forgot his name) went above and beyond to make sure we were well looked after, and even helped us check the weather to determine if we should go to Mauna Kea after our meal and the best way to travel back to Hilo.

Overall, a 10/10 experience.