“L&L Hawaiian BBQ - Gotta go at least once”
Review of L & L Hawaiian BBQ

L & L Hawaiian BBQ
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Keaau
Reviewed 10 August 2014

L&L Hawaiian BBQ is close to being the McDonalds of Hawaii. They are located throughout the State of Hawaii. They have a large selection of local food such as Loco Moco, Chicken Katsu...The usual sides are rice and mac salad.
If you are looking for a hardy meal try L&L. Being open late also has it's advantages.

1  Thank sixthcents

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is a chain of Hawaiian fast food joints all over the island. I've given it a fair chance, but in the end I hate their food. It has never given me food poisoning, so at least there's that.

1  Thank David R
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I frequent L&L in Hilo at a minimum of once a month. Last time I was there a week ago I ordered one of my healthy favorites - Bar B Que Chicken Mini Plate. This plate is more than enough for lunch or dinner. It comes with Macaroni salad and white rice, but you can choose brown rice and green salad at no extra cost. The chicken is always cooked the same with Hawaiian bar b que sauce (which I think is bar b que sauce mixed with shoyu (soy sauce)) Anyway it is a light sauce not like bar b que sauce on the mainland. The macaroni salad is always cold and the rice never mushy. I can't stop eating it until it is all gone!
I love all the food there including teri-beef plates, chicken katsu plates and mahi fish plates. Yum Yum Onolicious!!

1  Thank Flyly
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Quick stop for a quick meal. Pleastanly surprised. The Hawiian Bowl Beef Curry was fabulous. The taste was super and the meat was so tender. Plus, I had so much left over from lunch I had it for supper. And just $6. Yum. Fun to eat local fast food at L&L with the locals. I had my meal in the Hilo location.

1  Thank TheHudsonValleyGal
Reviewed 5 March 2014

ALoha local grinds! Love their fast food-hearty breakfasts, and of course loco's. Their burgers are great, too. If you want to have local Hawaiian lunch plates, be certain to go and Try it!

1  Thank Ravensgift