“Good and Plenty”

Lemon Grass
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Keaau
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I used to eat at lemongrass regularly, when I worked nearby. It is consistently great, and I never left hungry. I'm a vegetarian, so I always got the vegetables with noodles. Excellent. Fast service too, attentive and polite.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This informal Asian restaurant is in a plaza and one can order foods to go. Since a big grocery is just near it, we were able to have a sit-down lunch ordering from their menu before doing some grocery shopping. Wonton soup was excellent and my combo-plate entree was top-notch. Service was fast and attentive. We tipped the lady well. We also bought take-out for dinner. Prices are right for the quality of foods served.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We shouldn't of gone in when it was empty and obviously they were not in the mood to serve food. But almost all of the reviews here were good, so we went ahead. The very worse greasy, under cooked yukky dumplings of my life. I need not go on. Never returning.

1  Thank Caron T
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Had lunch here once and dinner here once both were acceptable. And we thought a decent value. The staff was very nice.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

This is the best Vietnamese and Thai food on the island, hands down. And there prices are FANTASTIC. The service is perfect, the place is VERY clean, the portions are HUGE. They have a buffet type (1-3 choice with side) that is available for immediate take out or dine in (and the food is ALWAYS fresh and delicious) or a full menu to order from. When ordering from the menu, your food is ready in a matter of mere minutes. It's no surprise now that this is our FAVORITE restaurant on the entire island.