“Good Food at a Good Price”
Review of Lemon Grass

Lemon Grass
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Keaau
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 7 December 2013

First of all you have to consider that everthing is more expensive on the Big Island but this little restaurant offers good food at a reasonable ($7 to $10 per plate) rate. I am a big eater and the portions left me totally full and my wife with leftovers. Just across the street is a McDonalds and next door is the Foodland Grocery. Just across from the Ace Hardware (in the same shopping strip) is a neat little produce market where you can find fresh fruit and vegetables.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This restaurant is located in the Kea'au Town Center. My favorite dishes are the Green Beans with Garlic and the Salt and Pepper Ribs. There is a wide range of dishes for a reasonable price.

Service is fast. They also do take out meals.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I used to eat at lemongrass regularly, when I worked nearby. It is consistently great, and I never left hungry. I'm a vegetarian, so I always got the vegetables with noodles. Excellent. Fast service too, attentive and polite.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This informal Asian restaurant is in a plaza and one can order foods to go. Since a big grocery is just near it, we were able to have a sit-down lunch ordering from their menu before doing some grocery shopping. Wonton soup was excellent and my combo-plate entree was top-notch. Service was fast and attentive. We tipped the lady well. We also bought take-out for dinner. Prices are right for the quality of foods served.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We shouldn't of gone in when it was empty and obviously they were not in the mood to serve food. But almost all of the reviews here were good, so we went ahead. The very worse greasy, under cooked yukky dumplings of my life. I need not go on. Never returning.

1  Thank Caron T