“to high”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Grandview, Missouri
“to high”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I think at $2.5 that just to much I guess that covers I the 1st hour of wi fi coffee was a little strong

Visited February 2014

Sydney
“Lifesaver”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

As an Australian, we take no prisoners when it comes to coffee. I almost gave up seeking espresso at 7am and then stumbled across this jewel with a gem of a barista. Perfect four shot latte saved my life.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank trippsterSydney
Boston, Massachusetts
“not bad”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Had a hot and iced latte the hot was much better. The cold latte was made with, already made, expresso kept in the fridge so it didn't taste fresh and was weak. The hot was made fresh. The only bake goods were Costco muffins. The server was super friendly and very accommodating. I would go back, but only for fresh espresso drink.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank MikeSmith43
Canberra, Australia
“Great espresso coffee”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This cafe was great and a surprising find in an average little town. I had a cappuccino and it was really good. Being Australian I have missed espresso coffee since coming to Hawaii, so it hit the spot. Customers received half an hour's free internet with their purchase and it was a nice spot to sit down and do some trip planning on my smart phone. The cafe had a good vibe and while I was on the internet I met another traveller who provided some good travel tips. There was also a book exchange, which I didn't use but which would have been useful if I'd needed it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank FlashpackerACT
Silverton, Oregon
“Great little hole in the wall!”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I almost missed this place... But glad I did find it. The service was good, friendly locals and Fantastic Mochas!! And internet too!!! What's not to like?

Visited April 2013