“No ALOHA at Lehua Cafe”

Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in Pahoa
Cleveland, Ohio
“No ALOHA at Lehua Cafe”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I love the idea of supporting our local youth, but they need a lot more education on how to run a restaurant. As former restaurant owners, my husband and I were extremely disappointed! The food was partially frozen and when we notified our waitress, she responded by saying, "no problem we can nuke it in the microwave." Also, they were out of three of the main items on the menu that we wanted to try. When they served yet a second item uncooked (raw burger) they failed to try to compensate by offering a discount or taking it off the bill, especially since it was inedible! This is sad because Pahoa could use more diversity in it's restaurants.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 126cleveland216

Pahoa, Hawaii, United States
“Just Opened”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Having been to the old KFC when it still was KFC I have to say this is an improvement. It was their first day, and training is still in progress. That said, I have no complaints. The food was Ono! ( the hawaiian natchos are highly recommended ) but I actually enjoyed a MONSTER Laulau about the size of 5 or 6 of those Kona luau laulaus, 2 big scoops rice and a healthy portion of potato Mac that was as much potato as it was Mac . Came in famished, left feeling full. Oh, and if you call ahead, you CAN use the drive thru.

• Visited July 2013