“Transformative”
Review of Jacob Tuft Massage

Jacob Tuft Massage
Ranked #1 of 4 Spas & Wellness in Pahoa
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage is a great way to leave your mainland stresses behind and drop into the island pace. My massage is most heavily influenced by Hawaiian Lomi Lomi as well as Deep Tissue. Enjoy in my lovely studio or I can come to your vacation rental in the Pahoa, Kalapana, or Kapoho areas. Please go to my web site for more information.
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Oh what a wonderful experience! I get massages maybe 6 times per year, usually in a spa setting with varying degrees of success. I mean, they are always pleasurable and relaxing, but a few hours later the benefits ebb away. My massage with Jacob was a whole different experience. Deep, purposeful, therapy for the body that released chronic shoulder pain that had been with me for weeks and had defeated the efforts of my chiropractor, Rx muscle relaxers and other masseuses. He has a calming, open personality -- thoroughly professional. He brought his equipment to our vacation home which just made the experience even more magical. I scheduled a second massage for the day before I returned to the mainland -- it was that good. Now I know what a great massage should be like. Highly recommended!

3  Thank carlacorvallis

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I've had many massages over the years but Jacob's would have to rate among the best.

Jacob's presence, technique, energy and intuitive direction he took with my massages were all spot on. I typically don't get massages when I travel as I don't like the "learning curve" and the hit and miss encountered occasionally with massage therapists that just don't actually get the "healing" part of massage as I am specific about what I need from a healing massage. Jacob gets it.

Wish I had found him earlier in my stay. Got 4 massages and each was better than the previous, even more intuitive and healing. even had one of those rare "bright light chakra moments". Mahalo Jacob!

3  Thank NioOnMaui
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have had hundreds of massages... Usually get two per month. This is one of the best I've ever had. He immediately puts you at ease and delivers powerful Lomi Lomi style strokes that are calming and therapeutic. Highly recommend if you are in the Puna District on the Big Island. Magic!!!

3  Thank CourtneyBlunk
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Jacob is strong, gentle, knowledgable and experienced massage therapist. He has helped me so much with pain as well as deep relaxation. He's a super guy, clean and amazing. Highly highly recommend him!!

3  Thank Ezigirl