We had a truely wonderful time in such a gorgeous location. We stayed in the Cedar Tree House room. It was incredible to sleep with the door open and wake up listening to a whole chorus of birds going wild. We loved the walkway to the "Man Room" and sat there protected from the rain with the tabletop toaster heater making us completely warm and cozy. The serenity and beauty of the tree house rooms was amazing. Juanette, the hostess, was also truly wonderful. She helped to complete the experience, even going to the trouble to fix us breakfast early so that we could make a flight home. Thank you so much, Juanette. We'll be back!
Belo and Leslie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out your window and see giant tree ferns (hapu'u) greeting your arrival, just inches from your eyes. Volcano Tree House was built among the trees to preserve Hawaii's spectacular native rainforest. Reach out and touch ohia trees from your deck as you listen to native songbirds. This is the place to come to get away from it all and reconnect with nature and your inner spirit. Choose from two studios and one suite, all with private entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Guest Cottages at Volcano Acres Tree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest Cottages At Volcano Tree House Hotel Volcano
- The Guest Cottages At Volcano Acres Tree House Hawaii