I stayed in Cedar Loft, a fantastically furnished bedroom and bathroom. The rain at night pattered loudly on the roof but I found that rather comforting. Breakfast was served at another B&B- just a few minutes pleasant walk away. Kathy's breakfasts were fantastic- fruit, of course, and bagels and oatmeal and special Hawaiian breads were also there one morning. The best part though was sitting at the big table and talking to fellow explorers, exchanging advice and discussing plans. As a solo traveller, I was especially happy to find someone to hike with in the National Park. Kathy also helped us out by providing us with items we forgot to bring- a very kind host!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out your window and see giant tree ferns (hapu'u) greeting your arrival, just inches from your eyes. Volcano Tree House was built among the trees to preserve Hawaii's spectacular native rainforest. Reach out and touch ohia trees from your deck as you listen to native songbirds. This is the place to come to get away from it all and reconnect with nature and your inner spirit. Choose from two studios and one suite, all with private entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Guest Cottages at Volcano Acres Tree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest Cottages At Volcano Tree House Hotel Volcano
- The Guest Cottages At Volcano Acres Tree House Hawaii