Spent one night in the Pele suite. Spacious room, comfortable setting and fabulous breakfast. 5 minutes from Volcano National Park. Very easy to find and would go back again. Great recommendations for the town and area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aloha Junction B&B is located in Volcano Village just behind the Post Office noted for proximity to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park 1 mile away and restaurants in town. Guests also enjoy the 1930's old plantation structure providing five spaciousness rooms and electric blankets for those chilly nights in the rainforest. In addition free parking and well attended-to children are welcome. Each room has it's own coffee maker, mini fridge and microwave but best of all are Robert's breakfasts. One of his specialties are the Papaya-banana boats with macadamia-nut pancakes. After spending time in this "Drive-in" style National Park, most people want to include some evening time to walk out to the overlook of Halemaumau Crater ~ which convinces even the strongest skeptics that Kilauea is an active volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Aloha Junction Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Junction Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Junction b&b
- Aloha Junction Bed And Breakfast Volcano, Hawaii