We stayed for 3 nights and did 'self check in and check out' (= open house, keys just on the door). Fortunately we found the wifi access in the office ourselves! The lady and her kids preparing breakfast in the morning wer not really of any help. Breakfast though was plentiful; have never seen so many different sauces and addings - better check the best before date.
Old style house nicely designed and decorated with a bit of old smell, nice lanai, nice garden and great heating for the cold nights! The Garden Room was alright, bathroom tight and the washing bassin just in the kitchenette area. We had a power cut off in the middle of the night and not knowing who could help was not really convenient - had something of the movie 'the shining' by Stephen King......
And they use your credit card details even after you left.........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aloha Junction B&B is located in Volcano Village, just behind the Post Office where it is quiet and private. In this old plantation home you will not feel crowded in these spacious rooms reminiscent of the 1930's. Property is fenced and gated for privacy with plenty of free parking available too. Each room has it's own coffee maker, mini fridge and toaster, but you won't want to miss Uncle Robert's famous Papaya-boat and macadamia nut breakfasts. Guests are also welcome to use the kitchen at night if you want to stay home for your own cooked meal.While touring this "Drive-in" volcano, you definitely want to include some sunset time to see the glow from Kilauea. Well attended to pet's and children welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aloha Junction Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Junction b&b
- Aloha Junction Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Junction Bed And Breakfast Volcano, Hawaii