One of the best experiences on Big Island! Such a lovely accomodation and great breakfast! Easy to connect with other travellers, hearing their stories at the big table. The owner is very helpful and a great breakfast chef!
Cosy heating and very good beds make it a fantastic stay at a reasonable price.
The viewing point at the volcano is very close and easy to drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aloha Junction B&B is located in Volcano Village, just behind the Post Office where it is quiet and private. In this old plantation home you will not feel crowded in these spacious rooms reminiscent of the 1930's. Property is fenced and gated for privacy with plenty of free parking available too. Each room has it's own coffee maker, mini fridge and toaster, but you won't want to miss Uncle Robert's famous Papaya-boat and macadamia nut breakfasts. Guests are also welcome to use the kitchen at night if you want to stay home for your own cooked meal.While touring this "Drive-in" volcano, you definitely want to include some sunset time to see the glow from Kilauea. Well attended to pet's and children welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aloha Junction Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Junction b&b
- Aloha Junction Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Junction Bed And Breakfast Volcano, Hawaii