My husband and I stayed in a resort on Hapuna beach and after a few days began driving around the island. This was the perfect stop in Volcano. Comfortable, clean and very accommodating. Great porch for quiet morning time with coffee and a fabulous breakfast. We highly recommend and will come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aloha Junction B&B is located in Volcano Village, just behind the Post Office where it is quiet and private. In this old plantation home you will not feel crowded in these spacious rooms reminiscent of the 1930's. Property is fenced and gated for privacy with plenty of free parking available too. Each room has it's own coffee maker, mini fridge and toaster, but you won't want to miss Uncle Robert's famous Papaya-boat and macadamia nut breakfasts. Guests are also welcome to use the kitchen at night if you want to stay home for your own cooked meal.While touring this "Drive-in" volcano, you definitely want to include some sunset time to see the glow from Kilauea. Well attended to pet's and children welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aloha Junction Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Junction b&b
- Aloha Junction Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Junction Bed And Breakfast Volcano, Hawaii