1) 5-minute drive to Volcano National Park
2) Lovely grounds, nice hot tub after a day's hike
3) Clean unit
1) bed was uncomfortably hard (like futon) and incredibly creaky.
2) Female worker (who turned out to be one of the owners) needs to be a bit more personable. for someone who's in the service industry, she needs to be a bit friendlier to her guests. She never said "hi" or anything, and when she saw us struggling with our bags, she didn't stop to ask if we needed any help. She made us feel uncomfortable and unwanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have nine cottage-style units beautifully nestled in the rain forest of Volcano Village, Hawaii. All rooms have private bathrooms, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Our larger, family, units have kitchenettes and gas fireplaces. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Inn Cottages Hawaii