We just returned from our latest trip to Hawaii. I must say, that out of all the accomodations we've ever stayed at over the years, the Volcano Village Lodge is the best! Kay, the owner, has thought of everything to make sure you are comfortable and taken care of. Our stay at Mauna Kea was very relaxing, and felt as if we were at a spa. Next time, we'll be booking a longer stay! Thanks Kay, for everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii