This place is tucked deep inside a rain forest. Our room had glass walls on three sides. We would be woken up to birds singing every morning. It is always nice to wake up with a smile and this place makes you do that . We stayed there during the full moon nights last month and the moonlight through the tall trees as seen from our rooms was just unbelievable beautiful!
This place is very well maintained given that it is surrounded by so many tall trees. It is also very convenient with a 10 min drive to volcanoes national park.
We stayed here for two nights but would have loved to stay for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii