We had a chance to visit Volcano Village Lodge while we were staying at 5th Street Ohana. This was a place we had seen and wanted to stay, but were unable to get a room. It is as beautiful as th electronic pictures on their web.
The grounds are in a rainforest setting. There is a nice lodge and it is as quiet and peaceful as we read. The owners are two young ladies from the mainland. One was from the midwest.
We loved staying at 5th Street Ohana, but hope to stay here on a future visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii