We spent several nights on Hawaii and 2 short nights in Volcano. We feel in love with Volcano Village Lodge and wish we had stayed longer. Volcano is a nice little (and I mean little) area about 30 minutes south of Hilo.
I enjoyed the fact that we had a nice, simple breakfast waiting in our room for us in the morning. We had breakfast burritos one morning and there was so much fruit that we were in heaven. The fruit was fresh and delicious. We had a basket filled with anything a person would want or need.
The place was romantic, peaceful and very quiet. We feel in love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii