Loved, loved, loved this place! The room was clean and nice. The breakfast was abundant and delicious. The staff was super helpful and gave us special surprises to make our anniversary celebration even better! We stayed in the Mauna Kea cabin. It was beautiful with lovely flower arrangements and a nice, much-needed gas fireplace. The only down-side was that our cabin was connected via the bathroom to the room next door, and we could hear their conversations. But that was minimal. It got colder at night than we expected, but extra blankets and bathrobes are provided. Light the fireplace for a little bit at night to remove the chill. Close to Volcano National Park and only 30 minutes from Hilo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii