We stayed here on July 8 and 9. The B&B was as beautiful as all the reviews said it would be. Kay is a kind and gracious person who cares alot about the property and our happiness. I wish there were more like her out there. Our cabin had the most amazing smell as it was made of white cedar (I believe that it was the Mauna Kea Lodge). The remote controlled gas fireplace and candles gave a nice ambience as well. My wife says it was extremely romantic. Dont forget to crush some macadamian nuts while at the reception area. They taste much better than canned ones you find elsewhere. We would definitely come back and highly recommend it to anyone who wants a romantic and relaxing retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii