My husband and I went to Hawaii to celebrate our five-year wedding anniversary. We spent three nights at The Artist Cottage and LOVED it. The cottage is comfortable, and every possible detail was taken care of which made it a perfect place to return to at the end of a day of sightseeing. The breakfast provided was delicious and we loved visiting with Ernest the goat each morning before heading out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Artist Cottage is located on the grounds of Volcano Garden Arts, a cultural hub of the arts community in Volcano Village. We are just one mile from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Award-winning Café Ono is on site serving homemade fresh organic foods for lunch Tuesday through Sunday. Soak in your private hot tub after viewing the glow of Halemaumau Crater at night. Awaken to native birdsong of the apapane that often communicate through your windows from their rainforest home. Enjoy your morning coffee or tea in the garden or in the private cottage kitchen. Banana bread, fresh fruits, yogurt and granola are stocked for you. We specialize in Honeymoons, Anniversaries and Birthdays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Volcano Artist Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Artist Cottage At Volcano Garden Arts Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Artist Cottage Hawaii